.. Loading ..


Apply to Visit or Work in Canada!


Are you planning to visit Canada to see the sights, visit family or pursue a career opportunity? Temporary residence can take many forms:


  • A Temporary Resident Visa (or, for visa-exempt travelers, an eTA/electronic travel authorization) could allow you to stay in Canada for up to six months.
  • If you are a parent or grandparent of a child or grandchild living in Canada, and you and your family meet the requirements for a Super Visa, you may be able to stay longer.
  • Students and temporary workers usually require study permits or work permits, respectively.


We can help you determine what will work best for you depending on your unique needs and circumstances. Contact us to learn more about your options!