.. Loading ..


Apply to sponsor your parents and/or grandparents to bring them to Canada. Find out whether you are eligible by contacting us now!


You may be able to sponsor your parents and grandparents to become a permanent resident if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

If you sponsor your parents and grandparents to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you must:

  • support them financially;
  • make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government; and
  • provide for your own essential needs and those of your parents and grandparents and their dependants.

We can help you determine what will work best for you depending on your unique needs and circumstances. Contact us to learn more about your options!